Solution at a Glance
- Based on the company’s award-winning ThinVisor technology, Cellrox Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) multi-persona solution enables an entire Android system running in each persona and granting unlimited application usage and iron-clad security
- Cellrox provides a high level of security through the full separation of virtual environments, where each persona holds its own set of data and applications and is completely isolated from other personas
- Common applications can be installed in more than one persona, and the corresponding application data is private, visible and usable only within that persona. Any Android application is seamlessly supported
- Different personas can be configured with different policies and credentials
Unique Selling Points:
- User is no longer forced to compromise either on device performance or user experience and security.
- Cellrox provides a management system that can either reside on a dedicated in-house server or be hosted as a cloud-based server (SaaS), giving IT admins complete control over the work persona and leaving the personal persona intact, preserving the user’s privacy.
- Cellrox delivers native performance, fully supporting available device hardware.
- Cellrox seamlessly operates across different Android releases and multiple mobile device models.
- Cellrox is application agnostic, fully supporting unmodified native, in-house and third-party applications in the work persona while maintaining compliance with existing security and management applications
Forty-six percent of all new operating systems in mobile device are Android. Android is also the most open platform out there - popular with users, but a nightmare for IT departments and corporations wanting to protect their company applications and data accessible by the device. What happens when you throw the on-fire
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) market into the mix?
Read More: Cellrox, your BYOD solution had me at Shalom
Follow us on twitter: @cellrox
Product Highlights & Features
- Cellrox develop the next generation of technology that enables employees and corporations to share a single fully functional mobile device without compromising security, performance or user experience.
- Cellrox solution enables one mobile device to co-host two or more completely independent and secure virtual environments that coexist on a single Android device.
- With support for a wide variety of device models connecting to the company network, Cellrox preserves employees' freedom to select and bring their own devices for work, while reducing company expenditures.
Print Product Page