Over the past few years, IMA has put great thought and effort into establishing IMA Acceleration Lab, an end-to-end wireless network infrastructure supporting product integration, interoperability validation and applications testing.
IMA Acceleration Lab’s cutting-edge testing services include IXIA Catapult and Tektronix Spectra2, two of the most advanced network simulators, at less than 10% of the equipment’s price. This dramatically allows our member companies to reduce the cost of innovation, increase the value of your product, and present real-world capabilities.
In fact, IMA Acceleration Lab is one of only five testing facilities across the globe to offer access to these state-of–the-art pieces of testing equipment.
- Functional Testing: Does each element of the network provide advertised functionality, and do services have end to end integrity?
- Conformance Testing: Does the system comply with standards and proprietary specifications?
- Load and Stress Testing: Can the individual components in the network perform under heavy traffic for long duration?
- Interoperability Testing: Can the network elements communicate with other elements without error?
- Quality of Service (QoS) Measurement: Does the media quality meet the Service Level Agreement?
- Monitoring: How is the system performing? Can it be optimized for better performance?
Email email@example.com for further information